Jessica tagged me, so here goes:
Four jobs I’ve had or currently have in my life:
2. Publications adviser
3. Sonic carhop (carhop of the year two years in a row!)
4. Del Taco
Four countries I’ve been to:
4. Nowhere else BUT next summer I’m going to London, Paris and Rome!
Four places I’d rather be right now:
1. The Cancun beach
2. Family Reunion in Sulpher, OK
3. Mustang Island
4. The Florida coast
Four foods I like to eat:
1. Mexican food…all of it!
3. Mashed potatoes
4. Dark Chocolate
Four personal heroes, past or present:
1. Mary Ella Vanderburg (my Grandma)
2. Martha (from the bible. She gets a bad rap. I mean seriously, Jesus is there to visit and she’s busting her butt cooking and cleaning and her sister is sitting around laughing and playing with the Man, so yeah, she’s an unhappy camper. She just wants a little help around the house. And Jesus, like all men, discounts all her hard work!)
3. Anne Patterson…one of the best teachers I’ve ever in my life seen in action!
4. Odel Vanderburg (my grandpa)
1. The Warrior’s Touch by Michelle Willingham. I’m just on pg. 4, but it’s great so far!
2. Up Against the Wall by Julie Miller…AWESOME!!! And it’s on shelves now!
3. Under the Rose by Diana Peterfreund…GREAT!
4. Prince Charming by Julie Garwood…still wonderful after all these years!