I spoke at our cohort graduation tonight. ACK!
Actually, I’ve gotten to where I really like public speaking. It’s like story telling plus an adrenaline rush. 🙂
The cohort has changed my life and my teaching. I’m going to miss the monthly “recharge” meetings. It’s going to be tough to stay energized without those amazing people to lift me up, but I hope I’m instrumental in bringing that same kind of thing to my campus. No, I know I can. It’s just going to take a lot of persistence on my part.
Teachers, I HIGHLY recommend Whatever it Takes.
Tagged by Mary
1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
8 random facts/habits about me …
1. I hate cold weather.
2. I collect penguins
3. I was born in North Dakota
4. I used to manage a Del Taco
5. I like doing the dishes
6. I hate radishes
7. My favorite city in the US: Boston
8. I LOVE Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Veronica Mars.
(I know I’m breaking the rules!)